Co-working community Rules
- Remember to put your phone(s) and gadget(s) on silent or vibration so as not to disturb other users.
- Please make your best attempt to receive your phone calls outside the hub.
- Remember to use your earpiece if you intend to listen to music.
- We allow light snacks and fluids but not meals. Avoid bringing in snacks that can stain the furniture or give off a distracting smell.
- Visitors are welcome to visit. Please keep all visits under an hour. Visitations should be received at the lounge.
- Remember to keep your conversations low when having a conversation inside the hub.
Suspension and Termination
Battens Hub reserves the rights to terminate plans if:
- Any of our community rules is breached after prior warning.
- The business carried out is not legitimate according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- There is an excessive disturbance from you or your surbodinates in ways that distract others from working.
- There will be no change of duration to any plan unless notified before the usage date.
Fees and Payment Conditions
- We do not make refunds for unused plans after payments.
- Payment for plans is expected before the commencement of the chosen plan.
- The non-refundable and full payment for any plan is taken upfront, with receipts issued after the payment has been completed.
Training Room Usage
- Our Opening Period is from 9:30am to 6:00pm from Monday to Saturday and from 12:00pm on Sundays.
- Booking of the training room is on a first come first serve basis.
- A commitment of at least 50% is expected to confirm the booking of our training room while the outstanding is expected to be completed at least a day before the commencement of the training or event.
- Fees paid as commitment on bookings are non-refundable.
- For hourly usage, a refundable fee of 1 extra hour is expected and will be returned only if the extra hour is unused for at least 45 minutes.
- We expect a fair usage on our facility. Replacement or full refunds will be made by facilitators where there is significant damage to any of the items provided.