Training Room Usage
- Our Opening Period is from 9:00am to 6:00pm from Monday to Saturday and from 12:00pm on Sundays.
- Booking of the training room is on a first come first serve basis.
- A commitment of at least 70% is expected to confirm the booking of our training room while the outstanding is expected to be completed at least a day before the commencement of the training or event for a single day usage.(Arrangement on outstanding payment for long term usage varies).
- Fees paid as commitment on bookings are non-refundable.
- For hourly usage, a refundable fee of 1 extra hour is expected and will be returned only if the extra hour is unused for at least 45 minutes.
- We expect a fair usage on our facility. Replacement or full refunds will be made by facilitators where there is significant damage to any of the items provided.
- We do not allow customers to make use of high wattage devices or items like Electric Kettles and Pressing iron. Please calrify when you are not sure of your items or devices.
Co-working community Rules
- Remember to put your phone(s) and gadget(s) on silent or vibration so as not to disturb other users.
- Please make your best attempt to receive your phone calls outside the hub.
- Remember to use your earpiece if you intend to listen to music.
- We allow light snacks and fluids but not meals at your work desk. Avoid bringing in snacks that can stain the furniture or give off a distracting smell.
- Visitors are welcome to visit. Please keep all visits under an hour. Visitations should be received at the lounge.
- Remember to keep your conversations low when having a conversation inside the hub.
Suspension and Termination
Battens Hub reserves the rights to terminate plans if:
- Any of our community rules is breached after prior warning.
- The business carried out is not legitimate according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- There is an excessive disturbance from you or your surbodinates in ways that distract others from working.
Fees and Payment Conditions
- We do not make refunds for unused plans after payments.
- Payment for plans is expected before the commencement of the chosen plan.
- The non-refundable and full payment for any plan is taken upfront, with receipts issued after the payment has been completed.
- There will be no change of duration to any plan unless notified before the usage date.